Location : Shah Alam
Salary : RM 10,000
- To assist in preparing group consolidation financial account and Cash flow projection preparation and analysis report on timely basis.
- Manage the day to day financial and accounting operations with particular focus on the company's financial reporting requirements.
- Responsible to assist in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans
- Drive post close analysis such as portfolio and P&L variance analysis to understand trends, risks and opportunities in the current market
- Ensure appropriate process and systems controls are in placed and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions
- Responsible for developing suitable financial and operating procedures to improve the operational efficiency of the business unit
- To assist the management to liaise closely with bankers to procure project/loan financing to support the project operations.
- Working closely with the Management team and business partners in different divisions/depts
- Liaise with auditors / tax agents & Company Secretary whenever necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 5-6 years of relevant working experience (relevant working experience for Finance Manager position)
- GST knowledge is a must
- Preferably from a similar industry within the services sector
- Experience in handling Accounts for retail industry. Experience in handling Accounts for retail industry.
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
Our Client is an established company in retail industry
Those interested and able to start immediately kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org