Assistant Trade Marketing Manager
Location : Shah Alam
Salary : RM RM5000 - 7000
- Align & support sales and marketing objectives through trade marketing programs with trade customers to strengthen business relationship and work closely with the brand’s team in establishing & integrating brand and trade strategy to attain profitable and sustainable brand and channel/regional growth.
- Accountable for uncovering key opportunities which impact company portfolio and developing solution-based selling tools and presentations to target those opportunities as well as initiating localize promotional activities.
- Plans consumer focused/ trade / channel / account’s promotion (preparation, mechanics, pricing, analysis and post evaluation) including trade and in-store merchandising and distribution programs.
- Responsible in ensuring flawless execution of trade plans.
- Work jointly with Marketing to assess category opportunities and analyze competitor & channel behaviour for annual plan, forecast and identify areas of opportunity.
- Plan, execute and evaluate options jointly with KAs for tailor made promotion to enhance retailers' commitment and integrating promotion plans with marketing plans.
- Degree holder in Business Studies or its equivalent with minimum 3 years working experiences in FMCG companies in various functions (Sales/ Marketing/ Trade Marketing/ Channel Development)
- Possess strong planning skills, good business acumen, excellent communication and negotiation skills, creative and the ability to operate at the strategic level and meticulous with details.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint with analysis capability, understanding of market knowledge, strong selling & presentation skill coupled with strong communication skills
Our Client is an established company in FMCG industry