Customer Service Manager
Location : Rawang
Salary : RM 8000
- Develop and maintain of Customer Service policy and standard for an entire organization
- Managing a team of Customer Service staff
- Coaching staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Leaning about organization’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by the Customer Service Executives.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes.
- To ensure smooth order processing flow for local and export orders: from receipt order from the customer thru invoicing and shipping/dispatching in a timely professional and proactive manner in accordance with the SOP.
- Well coordination with all related internal departments: production, supply chain, warehouse, quality & accounts.
- You will be in charge of answering and dealing with all customer queries (orders, payments, claims and deliveries/shipping) in deep link with our internal services: administration, production, quality, warehouse and Accounts.
- You are required to handle customer’s emails promptly in a professional manner without delaying and able to escalate information precisely.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers by maintaining an effective tracking system for inquiries to confirmation or release stage.
- Handling complaints from customer by gather more information for Quality department to investigate.
- To coordinate closely relating to product content and pricing with sales persons to ensure needs of customers’ are rectified.
- To provide monthly sales & statistic reports to the immediate superior.
- To carry our any other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Management level with strong hands on experience in customer service department / logistic field (work in manufacturing and an international company –Food- is an asset).
- Strong experience in handling shipments for sea and air is a must. Knowledge of Incoterms is compulsory and experience in L/C negotiation is an added asset.
- Candidate must have good personality.
- Good negotiation, organizational skills and willingness to accept responsibilities
- Ability to handle pressure and always meet customer’s deadlines.
- Advanced IT skills: Microsoft knowledge is a must
- Ability to team work and ensure links with other internal services, very good interpersonal and communication skills combined with an interest in administrative work.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a desire to achieve excellent service.
- Ability to learn quickly - Oriented to work in international environments
- Ability to set priorities. Must be able to multi-task and able to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing accuracy of work. Meticulous and precise.
- Must possess ability to listen and problem solving skills.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in JDE ERP system will be an added advantage
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Our Client is an established company in FMCG industry.