Operation Supervisor (Food Industry)
Location : Cheras
Salary : RM 3000-3500
- Oversees daily operation and trains personnel in processing and packaging quality food products in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Plan & schedule food processing process (input vs output)
- Execute Quality Assurance & Quality Control of the processed item
- Monitor inventory and stock management
- Supervising and managing processing staff and work as a team
- Preferably certificate, Diploma or a Degree in Food technology, Food Services management and relevant fields
- Experiences & exposures in Operation of food processing plant or kitchen
- SPM leavers with extensive hands on experiences with food processing, production, management & inventory control will be considered
- Possess at least 2 years of experiences in processing & packaging perishable & frozen, dried, fresh food products is an advantage
- Savvy in inventory and stock management, supervisory experiences is a plus.
- Willing to work Monday-Saturday,8.30am -5.30pm
- Basic Salary commensurate with qualification and experience
- Performance Bonus
- Career advancement
- EPF & Socso
About our client
Our client is specialize in handling variety of marine foods products in Malaysia to distributors, wholesalers and retail customers in the local and global markets.