Service Engineer / Supervisor (Food / Kitchen Equipment)
Location : Malaysia & Singapore
Salary : RM 3500 - 6000 basic
- Provide a high level of technical support to external customers.
- Focus of the role is to provide onsite installation, validation and commissioning of new products and systems, as well as diagnosing and repairing existing products in the field.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks. Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches. Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Serve existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establish service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records. Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols. Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
- Build positive relationships with customers and maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Possess relevant technical certification/diploma/degree, preferably E&E or mechanical engineering.
- More than 3 years of on-site product and technical servicing related to foodservice equipments
- Ability to train users on basic functionality of the system, as well as provide support from company facilities or from a remote location.
- Multi-tasking ability e.g. service coordination, customer support and cross functional team member support.
- Resourceful and excellent troubleshooting skill
- Independent and able to work under minimum supervision
- Self regulated, high discipline and committed
- Remuneration package include basic salary and fixed traveling allowance, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Must be able to travel to Singapore for extended period when required
- Able to start work in short notice would be an advantage
The company is an European MNC with global presence, known for their notable and innovative technology for warewashing, cleaning and disinfection caters for foodservice and horeca industry, medical industry and etc. We are seeking qualified candidates to take up the role and be a member of this global organisation.