Location : Subang Jaya
Salary : RM 3000 - 4200
- Provide Technical Support for Products
- Responsible for the day-to-day planning, management and control of multiple projects
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems via phone or site visits via research resolutions, apply methods, and run tests to ensure that specific issues have been resolved
- Maintain coordination with customers regarding technical matters and developments
- Complete On-Site Diagnostics and Service Calls.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance
- Generate Problem and Resolution Reports
- Sell and Renew Service Contracts by presenting the benefits of such contracts, negotiate renewal terms, and outline scope of specific types of contracts.
- Maintain good record of adequate and up-to-date reports that outline problems and solutions for future reference
Client Company Profile
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Associate degrees combined with vocational training certificate are also accepted (Sales background will be an advantage)
- Minimum 2 years and above of sales and service experience, preferably in HVAC systems
- Strong technical knowledge, troubleshooting and follow up skill
- Good time management as resolving client issues in a timely manner to keep downtime to a minimum
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Strong communication skill
- Able to travel when required
- Salary commensurate with experience
The client is an established European company specialised in HVAC systems.