QA cum Sales Manager
Location : Malaysia
Salary : RM 10,000 - 16,000
Reporting to CEO, the successful candidate is expected to control all aspects of business operation and management for the Company which includes:
- Ensure that company’s targets and objectives are met, which includes sales and production.
- Developed sales strategy and marketing plan, to be comprehensive provider of nuclear medicine in Malaysia and Asia.
- Ensure that customer’s satisfactions are met with optimum quality, minimal cost and delivery on time.
- To lead the R&D so to understand and determine the needs and demand in healthcare treatment of both public and private healthcare facilities providers.
- Ensure company complies with all legal requirements and customer’s requirements which related to the company’s business.
- Manage all critical plant operating cost, safety and security, as well as manufacturing protocols and product registration.
- Manage staff attendance, discipline, motivation, incentives and other related to Human Resources functions which includes leave and purchase approval.
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate reports to your superior.
- Practice high level of honesty and integrity when engaging with customers, suppliers and other business associates.
- Perform other duties as and when required from the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology or equivalent, and a RPh.
- Possess experience in sales and marketing as well as business operation in pharmaceuticals and production field.
- Demonstrate track record of business development, networking and in-depth understanding of healthcare sector operation and procedure.
- Prior experience or exposure in R&D would be preferred.
- 2 years and above of managerial experience in the related field.
- Able to prepare standard documents procedure and reports in English.
- Knowledge of cGMP production.
- Independent, mature personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel to major cities in Malaysia.
The client is an established company specialised in nuclear medicine in Malaysia.