Location : Subang Jaya
Salary : RM 1600 - 2200
- Perform production orders according to schedule and work instructions.
- Read and understand wiring drawings
- To perform product wiring and assembly according to drawing
- Test product to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Perform 3 phase and single-phase wiring
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- To perform mechanical assembly of product when necessary according to drawing.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Ensure line 5S
- Any other ad hoc duty given by supervisor
Company Benefits: Parking, Meal subsidy, Medical and Insurance, Air conditioner canteen, Uniform, OT
- Possess certificate, vocational certificate, Diploma in related field or equivalent. Preference will be given to Diploma holders.
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Knowledge of PLC programming will be a plus
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Good working attitude and able to work in a team
- Training will be provided for candidate without working experience
- Monday-Friday normal work hour, standby & overtime only if required
- 2 available permanent positions
Our client is a International/Malaysian joint venture company specialise in indoor HVAC design and solution with worldwide projects.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.